Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
wow you sure are quick to get back in the game :D

Looking awesome. That was the color of my first 2nd gen. Although that one was a '94 RS also realitively stock with rims and Eibachs. Come to think of it, mine had 134k I believe it was, that or 141. :eek: creepy :)
How much did you get it for?
I paid $7900, but that was in May 2004.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Oops, just saw this thread now...looks nice! I see that the previous owner was nice enough to shave the emblems for you too.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
holy crap! i remember commenting about your RIP thread just a few days ago and now u've got another one already.

nice find, the car looks to be in perfect condition..

have i seen u driving around before? or have u seen me driving around before? i'm most prolly the only green mx6 in the lower mainland with J-Spec headlights. which part of BC are u in?

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
nice 6....congradz

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
............ i'm most prolly the only green mx6 in the lower mainland with J-Spec headlights. which part of BC are u in?

not for long buddy

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Absolutely beautiful colour, love it :D

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Gorgeous six man :) Congrats.

Looks pretty debadged... I always liked the hood emblems personally haha, but it looks nice :)

Any plans to change the exhaust (either dual outlet, or fatter than your current? maybe its just the pic but it looks like a wierd 2.75 inch or something :p)

Hows the interior leather and everything?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts