1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
359 Posts
That will look cool on your 6. But like you said at the meet only Mx-6 drivers will know what ZE means.

But it will look Nice!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks very cool!! Since your so good a making emblems you should help me out in the "need your PS expertise...." thread of the Pic Post section!:D :D

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha

I wish I was a PS guru..

Im just head of concept development.. its my brother that is the head of implementation :)

in other words.. I suck at photoshop

:)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Re: haha

Rufnek69 said:
I wish I was a PS guru..

Im just head of concept development.. its my brother that is the head of implementation :)

in other words.. I suck at photoshop

So who did your sticker? Get him to help me out!!!! hehehehe

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmm

what is it exactly that you want to do?

lates:)

·
Registered
242 Posts
I want to get "MX-6 Mystere" embroidered on my seats. Something like this MX-6 mystere but fancier.

I have the beige and black interior.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think

I think that a MAzda logo would look cooler then words embroidered on the seets dont you?
Like a nice flying M or the older style logo.. or even a mazdaspeed logo onthere would look tight too

·
Registered
242 Posts
Good thinking! Which one is the nicest? Where can I get a nice picture of all these logos to print off?
I will bring them to the place that is going to do the embrodering and get them to make something up. Mabye a combination of the logo and MX-6??

Do you like any of these? MX-6

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
honesty..

I think those are all crap... but you dont have to take my opinion to heart :)

I think a tasteful flying M would look tight by itself on the seats.. A nice contrasting color to your existing interior motif :)

I dunno bro.. its your car afterall :)
Lemme know what your gonna do yo

Lates...:)

·
Registered
242 Posts
thanks for the honesty. I am going to go to the place next week to see what they can do. I might go with the flying M after all I am going to switch the emblem on the front to a flying M as well.

another question: do you think I should do it on the front seats only or front and back?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
personally

I would probably just do the front seats... screw the suckers in the back :) through the windshield.. peeps are only gonna see the front seats much any way..
kewl idea too.. makes me want to get some sort od "mazdaspeed" embroidery done :)
Lates...:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts