Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As my last pic went wrong i thought i would have my own post ( why not!) and put a couple of pics on here. Hope you like them. Have changed my host

The same one :

After a good clean :

Managed to find all new stock rims at an amazing price ( Good old ebay ! ) oh and mazda wheel nuts.

Hope you guys dont mind me bumping my way in ! I just hope all the pics stay this time.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
I had no idea Mazda had those as stock rims anywhere...I'm guessing it was just an E-spec option?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure my friend, but yeah i think its just e-spec. All cars past about 1995/96 have them over here. Took me a while to find a brand new set. I think they are cool stockers, and i wanted my car as standard as possible.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Love the e-spec headlights. Whenever I decide to upgrade mine I think those are the way I'd go. Clean 6. I like the red 6's.metros

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Stoatman said:
Not sure my friend, but yeah i think its just e-spec. All cars past about 1995/96 have them over here. Took me a while to find a brand new set. I think they are cool stockers, and i wanted my car as standard as possible.
In other words, you dont want to rice it out lol

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah definately dont want to rice it out !!. Oh no its not paint on the tyre, its just grease stuff they use to put the tyres onto the new rims. Took the photo the same day. Came straight off later.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts