Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
i don't believe i've ever seen anyone mold a set of angel eyes before. looks good, but i hope this isn't a daily driver, cuz you're just asking for trouble with all that molding. Looks great though. Keep us updated! :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nice project, looks good so far, but got one Q:i have Angels too, so the Q is:what if you need to change your turn signal lamp in your angels ? (i'm taking my whole "Angel" out:rolleyes: ) How will You do that?
Thanx.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey

yeah the turn sig ?? i just have to take the wheelwell plastic off to replace it isn't that hard. But everyone give more input and for color i was thinking 350 z blue what do you think. When finished it won't be a daily driver

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
yeah, i love that color. nice choice.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Exceptional work

Very nice..
I wish the hood would be more flush.

Bartley})

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Nice looking project there. I wonder how people have the courage to do something like whole molded bodykit etc. The bumpers are parts that are very risky for taking stones and hits etc. Would be a biatch to repair them on car. That was the reason I didn't mold my bumpers on the car. I had a thought on it but never did it because I don't want to paint my whole car everytime I bump on something. :shrug:

Give us some finished products pics soon. :)

Mici

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: hey

squirt_0801 said:
But everyone give more input and for color i was thinking 350 z blue what do you think.
Two words for you. Montego Blue.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks

yeah i will look up that color and about molding it's next two weeks right now so run the **** out of the car hit speed bumps at 30 and see what breaks that's what they told me to do that way they can reinforce whatever cracks before they paint it. Twoo wweeks and only one crack not bad. and its a hairline crack. will get that fixed before paint

1 - 13 of 13 Posts