Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand how to take the emblem off the hood, but does the MazdaSpeed emblem go on so easy? Also, how can you apply a rear emblem, when the '93 six doesn't have one?

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
The Mazdaspeed emblem I got from corksport just had 3M tape on the back to mount it with. It shouldn't be a problem, though I haven't installed mine yet.

bj

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
MS emblem

Yo, I JUST ordered mine from corksport, I figurered what the hell and made my first purchase to import something rare from the states.. They said I will be getting it either this tuesday or wednesday... I intend on putting it on right away so at least by then I will be able to answer your questions exactly... I only purchased the triangle emblem, and if all is good, then im going to get the round one and mount it above the trunk lock... then remove the mx6 logo and the mazda logo and replace it with a mazdaspeed emblem... I think it would look pretty kewl.. because at first glance, those who are car-iliterate (like me) wont know what the hell it is!! hahah I will let you know dude

Cheers

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how...

how do you plan on mounting the rear emblem?

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
um

If it is like the triangle, and it is just adhesive then it would just stick there is my guess... Thats why I only picked up the triangle for now.. to see how it goes... dont worry man, Ill take pics and shit pretty soon, and tell you ALL about it :)

cheers

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Appreciate it. I'd like to take off the MX-6 emblem on the rear of the trunk if I were to get an emblem. Is the MX-6 sticker on there with adhesive, or if you take it off will there be holes?

G

·
i changed my front emblem out with the mazdaspeed triangle one a few months ago. there are holes and adhesive holding all the emblems on but they are fairly easy to get off. the triangle emblem fits on perfect over the old emblem spot with just the adhesive. i havent done the rear emblems yet and i dont think i will. but i really like the mazdaspeed one better than that stupid 'flying M'...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts