Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
f**k, alright let me try again, i cant figure this s**t out

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i cant figure this crap out so i guess im screwed, sorry about the crappy post

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks bro they are on the way

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks a ton bro!

·
Registered
417 Posts
"Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy"

What is that front bumper called?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its the stingray front end, but i got rid of the gills and rounded the entire thing out to try and flow better with the shogun kit.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Oh shiznet he has dual pipes! wait are those duals picture blurry??????
I love the stingray front end its what I wanted. The blue paint, the rims. Awesome car bro very good project. I think to cap it off would be fatter pipes and chrome tinting on the windows! really good wish it was mine.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
got the stingray from Andysautosports.com hu? thats only a couple hours from me, but I don't like she stingray to much, but with the shogun looks good :tup: Andys auto sports is a little exspencive though, can't remember exactly how much they want for a kit for my friends avenger, but its WAY to much. But props for doing something different that looks good:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya those are dual pipes, i have been waiting to put in chrome ovals for awhile now, i finished the paint right as i left for college so i havent been able to touch it since i then. but its summer so more mods are coming. as far as the tint i live in florida so i have limo tint to stop some of the heat. thanks for the comments though bro. i got some kind of deal on the front end which i dont remember why anymore but it wasnt too much in the end once i sold the shogun front end.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Thats probably my favorite second gen... :D I would go all red tails, get some e-spec headlights or something, and move the spoiler back. Other than that, that is a sexy sexy beast :tup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts