Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
I want to get adjustable one so i can make em a lil higher n the winter and low in the summer. if goatcrap or fallin angel cn come throguh ill be lowerd and strut towered!

look good nate.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yes it has come a long way.

I want to delete my cardomain because im appaled at what i used to do to my car :cry:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Did you cut the perches? Mine dropped pretty even with coilovers.

You mean that metal piece that doesn't allow the sleeve to come all the way down? Yeah that through me off when I took my strut off, now i'm just waiting to get new struts to even out the coilovers.

Nice ride BTW!!! I like the painted stockers.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
this thread brings back some memories. I used to love Nate's car back when it was sans kit. I had just gotten my black LS and wished my paint looked that good. :p

Your car has sure come a long way Nate. :tup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
well i know that but ur talking about the actuall thing that the spring sits on so where would the c/o sit? i know in the front its 2 pieces and it makes it sit lower like that cuz i tried it with the things on then i tookem off and it sat lower but the rear is only 1 piece

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Ok when you cut off the perch, there will still be a little weld bead around the bottom where the perch was welded to. That is what the coilover sets on ..just that little weld. nothing more.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts