Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
NICE RIDE!

I really like your skirt packaage. What type is it? I aslo like your rims. You did a really nice job.

G

·
Hey, are those headlight eyebrows custom or did you get them from somewhere? If you bought them then where'd you get 'em? Anyways, very clean car, I always thought that those Konigs would look good on an MX-6. I like the Eribuni too, how much did you get that bodykit for?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.... those headlight brows are custom.. actually all they are is vynil.. same as the rear tail lights. real simple to do and they look cool.. Later on I'm gona hade them painted on the lights themselves when I get the cr painted. henry with the Sick Six custom did them out of fiberglass. That came our awesome... I took the easy way out.

The kit is from Erebuni and I went to pick it up to save the shipping cost. In all it was almost $600 bucks + $800 for the install and paint.....

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
That's a real piece of car!!!

Yo Jorge! That looks totally hot. Or should I say cool? Anyway, you've found the way!!! :)
Mici

·
Registered
293 Posts
You know I'm sweating your car man!!!!

Sup Jorge.... Yo.. NEXT MONTH MAN.. DONT FORGET..ENGLISHTOWN RACEWAY PARK.. I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR CAR IN THE CAR SHOW.. You say your not ready.. but you are man.. your car's looking better then EVER!!! just give it a nice polish and your ready to go.. a'ight.. Give me a call man.. maybe we'll take it up one day during the week and see what you do in the 1/4 w/ the kit to see if it makes a diff. with weight.. allright.. Peace out man!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah Steve, I will definitely show it next month at Englishtown. As far as racing it.. The kit will only probably make it slower. I actually don't think I'll be racing my car again. The car now has 70K miles on it. Engine is old.... I gotta see maybe next year I'll do some internal rebuilding or maybe even swap a ZE and run NOS. Then maybe I'll race it... you never know.... Maybe I'll just sell it and get a Lexus IS 300... LOL :cool:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
sweet car man very nice, i like the kit, what is it i have not seen that, is it a buddy kit, modded, well anyway very nice man i like the color and the look

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
the only thing i dont like is the wind thingie on top, the sunroof defletor, if u took that off it would look better just my thought, and if look a little rough under it just take some cleaner, like a clear polish(stronger) and rub it like a body scrub it will look better mine does

·
Registered
830 Posts
Nice looking car, man. You did a really good job on the clear coat to make the car look really shinny. The car looks like a show car condition to my! But, maybe you are think about going for the complete package(sound, performance...), right...:D

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I'm ready

Actually as far as sound.. I don't have any special sub enclosure done or anything but I do have a really nice sound system. Consisting of rockford amps and speakers and Sony CD deck. In total, I have 12 Speakers in the car, tweeters and all..... As far as performance. I don't want to do anything to the engine as I'm most likely gonna go for a KLZE next year and then run nitrous. But as of now, I;m ready to jump into shows and show her around. Actually , the only thing I don't feel confortable with is the paint job. I'm gonna get the whole thing redone next summer. Ohh yeah.. and I'm sticking with SILVER.

·
Registered
488 Posts
race it

JPMX6GT said:
As far as racing it.. I actually don't think I'll be racing my car again. The car now has 70K miles on it. Engine is old....
Aw, come Jorge, I'm still racing mine and I should be passing 100K miles this week. Well, I'm not actually racing at the moment but that's only because I need two new CV boots and the stock clutch is finally starting to go, but as soon as I replace those I'm back out on the strip and track. These engine will take a beating and keep giving you power to play with.:)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
stay with silver man looks great on your ride, "all show no go" is the way to go i think that is what mine is well maybe a little go intake exhaust r cool

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NEW PICS UP!!!!

I removed th efirst batch...Itook some pics yesterday and got them up on my site. I also got a movie of my fiance driving my car.. It was so awesome, That was the first time i seen my car in motion !!!.. Check them out at www.geocities.com/jpmx6gt

For now... here's one to munch on

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey kick ass car. One question : Why are your side marker lights behind the front wheel instead of in front of them. I have seen this on other mx-6's.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's because they are not the stock sidemarkers.... The stock ones are in the front and rear bumper on its sides. These are aftermarket ones that I installed right where the LS sticker was. Ohh bu the way, I now have a 4 cyl MX6...seriously.. No LS badges and no V6 badge... see for yourself...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts