Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
well that is no pimpin mx6. Come on a wing? what where you thinking. is it atleast cf? and what are all of your mods?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Not my cup of tea. Never really see the headlight covers on mx6's. you get a point for originality. I would've have put the wing, but if that's what you like then do your thing. any mods or stereo system? Keep it up. I'd suggest some dark tints to match your headlight covers if you're going for looks. ;)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I think you should take off the wing and change rims. Chrome rims and black headlight covers...doesn't look good to me XO

I agree about adding tint to match the headlight covers.

What mods do you have?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'd take the front plate off too. I hate the way these cars look with them on. If they're required where you live, fill in the holes in the bumper where it screws in, so that if a cop gives you a hard time about it you can say the previous owner did it and there's nothing you can do about it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Sorry, that is greasy man, you've got alot of work in front of you to restore it. Good choice on car though, just don't deface it.
Look at my latest pictures for guidance. :D

-Craig

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i jus got tha car bout a month ago so i havnt done much yet. tha rims and blackouts were already on tha car wen i bought it. theres a 12" cerwin-vega sub in tha back and a sentek amp. they iight 4 now but ima get a better system later. im savin up 4 sum new rims right now i think ima get sumthin like these

http://www.wheelguyz.com/shop/details.asp?prodid=RSL-7&cat=25&path=

and yall can say wat u want bout tha wing but i think it looks phat and so does err 1 else that sees my car.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
errr, stop talking like ghetto trash.

Come on, Aluminum wing, but no big 5" Fart can muffler- There's no style there. Not Pimpin. Not Cool. Very teen and 2f2f wannabe.

Adam

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
PimpinMX-6 said:
i jus got tha car bout a month ago so i havnt done much yet. tha rims and blackouts were already on tha car wen i bought it. theres a 12" cerwin-vega sub in tha back and a sentek amp. they iight 4 now but ima get a better system later. im savin up 4 sum new rims right now i think ima get sumthin like these

http://www.wheelguyz.com/shop/details.asp?prodid=RSL-7&cat=25&path=

and yall can say wat u want bout tha wing but i think it looks phat and so does err 1 else that sees my car.
First off ignore what everyone else is saying if YOU LIKE IT. Alot of people tend to forget that their opinions DON'T MEAN JACK if the owner happens to like the way it looks. Secondly, I don't like the way it looks, but that is my personal taste and I will not slam you for it.

Now to the main point why you are getting bashed by some people: proper use of English. If you look around on this board we are very unforgiving of "ghetto" or "teeny-bopper" types of writing. Even those of us that talk or type to our friends this way learn to adopt to use proper grammar, spelling and puntuations. Contractions and "slangs" are look down upon by most of use since everything we type is aimed toward information not representation of any specific lifestyle. We don't mind misspelled words (I for one am a terrible typist) or missing letters.

Don't get discouraged by some of the attitudes given by people since they don't realize doing so can drive away new members and cause a bad name for the Mx6 community. YOu will enjoy the car over the course of your ownership and this site will help you with any and all information about your car.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Not too bad.. not my thing but congrats on the 6!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Craigerman03 said:
Look at my latest pictures for guidance. :D

-Craig [/B]
All you can see from your pics are your jspecs...What kind of guidance can you offer???

Pimpin if YOU like it, F*CK what everyone else thinks...

Guido...

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Guido said:
Pimpin if YOU like it, F*CK what everyone else thinks...

Guido...

I agree with this only somewhat. I would say the above statement to someone who has M3 Mirriors, A small sticker, or something of the nature, something that is little.

A car that is built around APC, Or another crap company, however, needs criticism. He's going to be riding around town in His "pimp" Mx6- and everyone is going to laugh at him.

"Yo, look at my Tight Pimp Ride Dawwwwg. I gunna get's Dubs fer Dis Baby"
The room fills with laughter.

I'm not saying that public image is everything- but it should have some part in your ride. I get **** every day about my Spoiler, and indeed, i will probably take it off- because some people have pointed out more lower profile ones that look 100% better that it. I might even throw the stocker back on, because it looks really good.

My only point is that comment only works on certain occasions- And this isn't one of them.

Adam

1 - 20 of 20 Posts