Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno why, but ive been TRYING Evertthing the only bolts that i hae left are 4 of them that are attached to the FLy wheell.. ANd i cant turn the torque CONverter, i DID PUT it in NUetral and STILL NOTHING>> IS THRE SOMETHING IM MISSING? ITS suppousd to turn RITe? any other way i can take it OFF , i tried to Saw Zaw it off but the BOLTS arent even Comin off with that eiether.. PLEAZ HELP!

·
Registered
462 Posts
well as far as I know..if you are looking at your flywheel then your tranny can't possibly be on the car...you have to remove your tranny before you even get to the clutch...

What is it you are trying to do...???

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
flywheels and torque converters dont belong in the same trannies....... do u have an auto or manual?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I think this may be a joke....

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
CustomMX6 said:
I think this may be a joke....
it doesnt sound like a joke to me......... mx6luv, since the sawsall didnt work, u might wanna try a plasma cutter }) jp

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not joking...

No acutally im not joking. its an Automatic and i have 3 bolts left... Now the only thing is i can get them off because i have to move the fly wheel so i can get to the other bolts off.. and my friend acutally figure that he should just saw it off, since we do have extra bolts and flywheel we didnt think it would be a problem to cut it off.. But that piece of CRAP aint workin EITIHer..

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
fly wheel = flexy plate I think that is what you are talking about yea?..
if they wont come of then you hit them with an oxyacetylene torch..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts