Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Paypal is [email protected]. Account was working fine as of Friday? I'll check on it now.

edit: I see nothing wrong with my paypal account? Give it another try and if it doesn't work can you let me know what error message you get?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried to send an email to that address and it didn't work. Actually, I bought a VAFCII from you on another site and never recieved it and had no way to contact you.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
the vafc was shipped.

My email account was full last week. it should be working fine now. If you have any more questions send me an email or contact me on the other site. Even a pm here would be fine but this is not the place for it.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
They install on the rear just like any swaybar endlink would. I can't get pics because I haven't owned a six in over a year, but perhaps someone will be nice enough to post some pics.

The rear links are the same parts as the front except adjusted to be the correct length and have both rod ends facing the same direction. Install is super easy. Unbolt (or grind, cut, burn, nuke whatever it might take) the stock endlinks. Put the new endlinks on and enjoy how much easier it is to just use two wrenches to tighten them down instead on an hex head.

Its 4 bolts total and perfectly straight forward

·
Registered
451 Posts
Please give me total price for 3xendlings+shipping to Poland. I want rear one.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey, what's the status of my end links? I sent you the money last Tuesday (2/24). It's been 10 days, I sent 2 e-mails and a private message since then and heard nothing and still don't have my end links......

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Chris endlinks have been shipped should be there any day. I broke my last die and it took me a few days to get another. Sorry for the lack of communication

·
Registered
605 Posts
taken from your other linked post:
2. Stronger then stock endlinks. Upgraded swaybars will wear heavily on the stock endlinks. These endlinks are completly stainless steel and can hold the extra force exerted by the larger swaybars
what are stock endlinks made of ? (Ive never looked)
if they are made of hardened steel, then its been my experience that stainless steel is softer.

41 - 60 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.