Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Have you shipped these? I have not seen them yet.
I've been on vacation for the past two weeks sorry for not updating you. These will be shipped out monday when I return to pittsburgh

what are stock endlinks made of ? (Ive never looked)
if they are made of hardened steel, then its been my experience that stainless steel is softer.
Stainless is softer than hardened steel, however stock endlinks are made of mild steel and are around half the diameter of my endlinks. I guess that line could use a bit of editing though.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Stainless is softer than hardened steel, however stock endlinks are made of mild steel and are around half the diameter of my endlinks. I guess that line could use a bit of editing though.
thank you for clearing that up for me, it does make sense if your endlinks are that much larger.
I'll be ordering a full set once I pull some money in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey if you still have some I want to get two full sets. fronts and backs. thanks. I dont think I can PM because I just joined the forum(or i cant find the PM button). Im usually on probetalk. Ill send paypal as soon as i get word that you still have some. thanks

·
Underconstruction
1,050 Posts
well last time i talked to him, he said they were gonna b shipped out on the 12th. i paid him on the 5th of june for mine. i dunno when u may have paid but there is no reason not to have mine.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
sorry everyone I've been away. I had left a note for my roommate asking him to ship out the links and he somehow missed it. All links have been shipped now. I really apologize for the delay it is completely my fault.

·
Registered
482 Posts
How much for a set to Juneau, AK 99824 ?

I'll be needing those asap, my end links are shot, and my sway bar is being held up by zip-ties!! So gay.

61 - 80 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.