Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
@626gedenmark: Shipping to Denmark is an extra $8. Putting the price at $58 for one set or $103 for all 4 corners.

@shaundizzle: Shipping within the US is included in my base price. So it is $50 total for one set and $45 for each additional set. (a set being 2 endlinks)

@Everyone: Great news Mystere Motorsports is moving! Currently all my tools and supplies have been kept at a remote location and this has lead to a longer than desired lead times on shipping endlinks. With the move I will now have the room to keep all materials on hand and can get parts shipped faster. For now the currently listed address is still valid, but I will be updating it with the new address in the coming weeks.

Also I have acquired a new mx6. While development may be slow (or not happen at all) I am in process of researching and designing a few new products! More on this later.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Others?

Any chance your new MX6 is a first gen. Love to have a set of these for the 1st gen crowd.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Address updated in first post. If for whatever reason you have the old address and feel inclined to use it you still can.

Still have a few more sets of endlinks left!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Paypal just sent, I can't wait to finally get a sway bar on my car in the rear now! :jump:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
payment received, I'll try to get them out tomorrow but it might have to wait until Monday.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Alright. Any idea of I'd have them by Friday or not?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
didn't get them out today sorry. But they will be shipped Monday so they should be there no later than Friday. :tup:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Alright, sweet, thanks. :tup: :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
still got some of these? i just put new front lateral links on the 626, about to replace rear lateral links and sway bar, of course ripped the stock end links out, moog is ok but i think going with the larger sway bar i'd like to try your links

·
Registered
10 Posts
so... i got a question for ya, normal endlinks have the rubber bushing on them, does the teflon lined race eliminate the need for that here?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
yes. The rubber linings are there to keep in the grease to lubricate the stock joint and to keep it clean.

·
Registered
10 Posts
for some reason, i can't figure out how to pm you but i did add you on aim, i'll be sending paypal tonight, gotta go to work now

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
payment received. They should ship out tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
should be there as early as tomorrow. Monday at the latest.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.