Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
really? This is bad. Your the second Canadian order to not receive them this month. Thats out of 2.

I'm going to have to suspend any more orders from Canada until I get this sorted out.

Consequence send me a pm and we'll discuss a resolution

·
Registered
234 Posts
Good news from the north. They have arrived my mailbox and are sweet, cant wait to throw em on.

Now make tie rods that dont seize on lol, mine are on there good.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey, I sent you a payment onthe 24th of Oct. Have you gotten around to getting mine out? I also sent you a PM like last week.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Ya mine was 4 days before his last activity and I had PMed him beforehand to let him know I wanted a pair. He told me that he had some ready to ship and so I sent payment.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I contacted Paypal and opened a dispute. I guess we will see how this plays out.
I have now messaged him three times and posted here a few times. I also PMed Lambera about this for some kind of help, but no response from him.
F'it I'm gonna get some AWR ones.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Appreciate the response Chef. Good to know you guys are listening:tup: I will let you know if I hear anything through Paypal.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I escalated to a claim on Paypal. They finally recieved response from him today and notified me. I am awaiting shipment now. We shall see. Just wanted to update you guys on the status.

101 - 120 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.