Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if anyone has somehow used to top 2 DINS, and fibreglassed a DVD/Navigation screen in, and used the bottom Cigarette Liter Din For the deck, so far I have seen people use the decks with flip out screens, to me this isn’t proper at all, so I was wondering if anyone has pictures on a nicely mounted screen.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
stealth has a dash with the top two holes converted, PM him and ask for pics, or search because i know there was another memebr not too long ago that did something very similar.

·
Registered
891 Posts
i thought stealth had something else like a dvd player instead of navigation system

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Zijester was the person who originally did the CF dash with TV.

It ended up not working out (i had bought it from him, but CF peeled) and i ended up making my own dash with TV, but no CF.

I moved the CC to the ashtray, moved the CD player to the storage slot, and put a TV in the top 2 dins.

It doesnt matter what TV you get, most likely your navigation will be a sepeart unit anyways (put in the glovebox)

Or else if you can find a touchscreen with NAV in less that 7 in good luck :)

Mine is not done yet, but you get the idea.
http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139560&highlight=dash

heres zijesters first attempt

·
Registered
4,462 Posts

Heres mine, its for a ps2, but I haven;t installed it yet:)

Reactions: Sharmanator

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Stealth said:
Joker, i like that larger, wider screen :)
As do I :) everyone was trying to get me to go with a 5" screen, but I wanted a 7" so I got a 7":) It fits great, and looks like it should be there from factory

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
wow joker your interior looks incredible, that really does look like it could be staright fromn the factory, good job to whoever did the work, or was it you:tup:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
wow joker your interior looks incredible, that really does look like it could be staright fromn the factory, good job to whoever did the work, or was it you:tup:
It was me:tup: thanks. It was kinda tuff, but probly my favorite mod. And thats the whole idea for my car, its going to be modded, but still look like it is factory:)

Reactions: Evert

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Nice job JoKerR6 :tup:. I just seen that in another thread, it looks great.

Now sell the whole sha-bam to me! :D

·
Registered
4,462 Posts

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Joker really do a great job on his dash. If money is no object your best bet is an all in one unit for about 1000. That includes dvd/mp3, touchscreen, blah blah blah. You will have to modify the dash a bit but it looks the best.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts