Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, this is it...these are LAST of the parts....I found (most of) these is some boxes as I was cleaning out the garage last night.

All parts sold as-is....if you dont like the price, PM a offer...Shipping to CANADA will cost more, and price will be slightly higher!

What you see is what i have, I delete items immediataly when they sell. PM me or send email [email protected]. First come, first serve...I will hold items with paypal'd deposit...

paypal is [email protected]- ZERO AFTER THE "d"

REMAINING ITEM ARE MAKE OFFER!!! THEY ARE GETTING TRASHED IN A WEEK!!!

PROBE Custom Bolt-in 150mph gauge cluster- I say project because you will have to use your needles and come up with a lighting sorce. GARANTEED to be accurate, I used a mx6 speedo and had a custom face made.

Millina dual-piston calipers these are a bolt on to the 1st gen with some mods...research on mx6.com

88-92 VAF tested
and working

$15 shipped

$15 shipped

$15 shipped

88-92 TURBO trans mounts- rear trans and top trans, NO RIPS

$20 shipped each -OR- $35 shipped for both

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just sent you money for the turbo manifold.

Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just bumping this because I havent heard anything since I paid.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just bumping this because I havent heard anything since I paid.
Yea, not sure what your trying to get at but you could have sent a PM if you were concerned about your item.

I havent contacted you because there was no need. I got your payment and i shipped the box. You also stated you were headed out of town, yet another reason why i didnt.

If you have any other questions, please contact me via PM.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
just curious i see that the exhaust mani is still up was it sold or is it still up for grabs?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yea, not sure what your trying to get at but you could have sent a PM if you were concerned about your item.

I havent contacted you because there was no need. I got your payment and i shipped the box. You also stated you were headed out of town, yet another reason why i didnt.

If you have any other questions, please contact me via PM.

Thanks.
Ah, the only reason I bumped it was because you still have the mani up there. On the original post you said you deleted the items as they sold. Just had not seen any activity in this thread since.

By bumping it I meant no disrespect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts