Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an idea that I borrowed from another forum. This thread will serve to promote items that we would like to buy/sale in NC and surrounding areas. This way, we can find items closer to us that we can drive to see before we buy and/or pick them up to ensure that buyers get the stuff that they want and sellers get their money in a timely fashion.

Here's how it should work. Sellers should list their items here and/or in the For Sale forum first. This listing will not substitute for posting in the For Sale forum, but rather make it easier for NCMOCers to find stuff in our state. Please include a link to your item in your thread if it is in the For Sale forum.

State clearly if you would prefer to sell in-person or ship or either.

Buyers should indicate if they would like to see the merchandise before money changes hands.

Then, just as always, buyers and sellers should then agree on the terms of sale.

Good luck everyone.

P

·
0 Posts
HEY PEOPLE

Hi all,

I live in Durham, NC and i would be TOTALLY interested in further promoting and building this forum. Let me know where i can help.

Thanks

Ace

M

·
0 Posts
I have plenty of stock parts from a 1988MX6 GT if anyone is interested. Or if you want to buy the car. Just let me know. I am from SneadsFerry NC

·
Registered
271 Posts
whoa if your from sneads ferry youre like 10 minutes from me

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I might be selling some parts from my 93 mx6 v6, since the engine blew. Let me just get out of school for the summer and I will look into it more.

I have a new mx6 now 94 V6 5spd

Yall can IM on AIM anytime you see me on

·
Registered
109 Posts
selling my mx-6 call my cell if u want to buy
specs
:stock:
1996 m series
91000 miles
auto with overdrive
leather seats
3 disk cd changer (stock)
moon roof
spoiler

call my cell if u would like to buy 919 244 7288
ask for ricky

ps live in cary nc

·
Registered
99 Posts
mazdachic said:
I have plenty of stock parts from a 1988MX6 GT if anyone is interested. Or if you want to buy the car. Just let me know. I am from SneadsFerry NC
What color is the 88 GT. I need a pair of white powered side mirrors.

E

·
0 Posts
Needin a new or rebuilt transmision for my "91 mx6 LE

If anyone has or knows where I can get a decent deal on a used or rebuild tranny for my mazda mx6 LE. My poor car is going to die without it. i'll check back in

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well now selling brand new MBX udp for $70 shipped, Also have Borla muffler that i cut off the cat-back for $150 pickup or maybe shipped. I have stock TB for $50 and stock 93 probe Tail lights for $50. I may sale the whole borla cat back for $310. Let me know if anyone intrested i'm in Garner/Raleigh, Catch me on AIM at Maverick06xx and yahoo.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts