Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about you guys, but I've been dying to meet some other MX6/KL drivers around here. I think we could have an awesome meet and greet and go ride some. Myself (Rob) and Six (Sean) want to try and plan a spring meet somewhere in NC. We're only in the brainstorming stage as of right now. Anyone in the NC/SC/VA/TN area that can make the ride to NC would be more than welcome to come, hang out, and show and tell :). I know there's some guys that meet up down in Rockingham for the test&tune days, so i know there are guys out that way. My impression of where most guys around this area are is in the western part of the state. So that's probably where this will take place, but that's unknown at this point! To all of you guys out there that are even slightly interested in coming out let us know where you are or any opinions you guys have about this. We'll get an idea of where everyone is and decide a location for all of this. I hope to see many of you guys come spring! If we get a good enough turnout we could do it again! Let's make it happen!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW I'm an idiot, SIX is Chad guys. My bad Chad. I was talking to a sean while typing this hahaha.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'm game. I'll drive a couple of hours away to meet up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mkb, I'll be heading that way from Raleigh! Are you still in Fuquay?

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey mkb im not on pt (They dont allow yahoo email address) and I havnt got arround to getting another one yet link this on PT and spread the word on this. im in no matter how many come the meet by wilkesboro crew is going to be sick we should rep mx6.com btw hit me up on facebook Chad Foster from North Wilkesboro

·
Registered
711 Posts
Still in Fuquay. No plans of leaving either. I like it down here. 3 months should be almost enough time to get my car street worthy again. It's been sitting in the back yard for about 3 years. I have Andymx6's old car as a daily driver.
No idea how to link this on PT. I haven't logged in there in 3-4 years. Although they did send me a b-day email last year so I guess I'm still an active account.

Figured it out and posted a link to the Facebook page.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Utah???? Any reason?

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
lol Utah or most states around there are close enough to drive to from the west coast. I'd love to be apart of the mx6 meet in NC, but I have a week to pull of a trip. 3 days drive to one place, visit, then turn around...

·
Registered
473 Posts
what about 626s? i just met up with another guy in charlotte with an 89 today. where and when you guys trying to meet up? anyone in this area? i'd love to see an mx6 in the area, i've yet to see one!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Over at performanceprobe.com we have been planning a meet for the 1st of september. Wanting to find a dyno to play on and have a meet and cruise and what not.

@mkb- whats up bud, long time no see. We meet up in raleigh a few years back at the place with the go carts and what not, i had the white 89 probe GT. Now she has 4ws and rocking a FE3. I think you would like it :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
@DOZ... Yeah, I remember you. Post up here about the meet in Sept. I've just been crazy busy these last 3-4 months. I really wanted to spend some time on my 88 and get it road worthy again, just ran out of time. Then decided not to make the meet if I couldn't get the car ready. Maybe by Sept?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts