Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i want to call to you attetion the NC Probe Owners Club ( this includes MX6 too) if you live in NC or SC please tell me here and i can give details aboutt his more to the ones this applies to. thanks

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Feb 24 in Char. some where, go to probetalk.com and look under the SCprobe thread on the main pages and then look there. nice to meet you man my name is Jason

·
Registered
405 Posts
are we the only 2?
i know there is more than us, i see mx6's all over down here. if you guys are out there step up to the plate and show some pride. stock or modified it is still a mx6, right?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
})})})})

come on guys i know more than 2 of us in NC have mx6, please stand up, please stand up })

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE

Hey guys, Friday night was the best night of my life just about(haha). NCPOC, are the coolest people i know plus my best friends car club guys. i cant wait tilll next time and if you are from around NC please join in on the fun. we had like 15 cars driving around rolling around Char. streets and it was the best.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey man, you missed the best part with riding aroudn town with like 15 cars falling everywhere. it was a blast.

·
Registered
405 Posts
sounds like it, i heard alot about it though. oh well maybe next time. i guess next time i will come on friday night, instead of saturday morning.

Next time we need a better showing of MX-6 pride though. Two just didnt cut it. It would be nice to roll in there and see more 6's then probes, wouldnt it?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm in the northwest area of south carolina and would like to know some more. Give me some details, please. :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
hey man i was at my local performance shop today, and they asked me if i knew the guy running a twin turbo klze on his mx6, i was like twin ****ing what????? when i catch up with this guy i will point him this way. he also had a probe.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Twin Turbo on a MX6? sure

Theres no way a MX6 could be twin turbo
Theres no room for it for one
and 2nd there is not a set up made for one either
If there is one i would have to see pictures and then i would GO out of my way just to come see it. That would definitely be a Feat conquered if someone customized one.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[email protected] email him and he will tell you about his for sell!!!!!
TURBO FOR SELL
set up includes the 2 turbos,fmu/intercooller/relocating
oil filter/fuel pump/3 inch mandrel bent piping/auto
meter boost gauge/ect.purchaded from knigt turbos paid
3500.but will take a reasonable offer.
he told me to tell you guys about this. email him not me.
[email protected] he is the one with the blue mx6 that won at nopi this year. blue white int. he lives like 50 min from me

there are the details, BRO!!!!!!!

[Edited by jdmxsix on 04-04-2001 at 09:39 AM]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts