Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry i know these arent MX-6s but theyr all based on the 626 platform therefore close to an MX-6 and i just wanted to share...

this is a mazda MS-8, bout 4.8m long but cos the roof is so low it looks much longer, killer when lowered with wheels...

Eunos 500

you know what it is...

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
MS-8 is not Mazda as such, its an Efini.... there is also other car based on 626 platform and thats MS-6, that one is a hatch with 2.0 liter only, just like MS-8 is 2.5 only.....there is also MS-9 but thats based on 929

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is a millenia also called eunos 800

the eunos 500 comes only with 2.0 kl-ze cos mazda thawt that if it had the 2.5 it would compete with the bigger eunos 800 that has the 2.3 miller cycle and 2.5 kl-ze
the eunos 500 looks similar but is a lot smaller

that efini ms8 has 2.0 too, i never really thought of them being an efini cos they are sold here as mazda ms8s even thou they have no mazda badging at all. efini isnt well know like eunos here. everything thats an efini is registered as mazda. i dont really understand why mazda had so many versions of the same car
ie eunos presso = mazda mx3 = autozam az3 but with 1.5 no v6
mazda sentia = efini ms9 = mazda 929
plus in europe they are called xedos and there was spose to be amati or something in usa plus eunos, efini, autozam and mazda.
they should have had just one luxury name like honda/acura although acura is only usa brand name

G

·
the third one actually isn't a millenia, they sold it in europe as the xedos 6, and the millenia was the xedos 9. it's smaller, based on the 626, but more luxurious, it was made to look like the millenia.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Man that convertible MX6 is HOT looking. I was just wondering today if a convertible exists. So probably only down-under in Australia eh? I've never seen one here in the U.S., which sucks. Ohhh it looks nice....... i wonder how much one of those would cost?
Thanks for sharing.

LaTeR...

:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts