Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pixs of MX-6s with roof racks? I'm getting a Yakima or Thule soon and I wanted to know what it would look like. Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
dude, why would you want to put a rack on top of that nice car? i know you sold the kit and wing, but damn, that'll rack will ruin the flow of the six! =)

·
Registered
120 Posts
throw it in the trunk!!!
i've seen pics of yer car, so nice. just looking out for the mx6 man!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would go with the Thule Rack, it is more stable and less likely to bend. Also get the Faring to go with it, it will improve the aerodynamics and cut down on wind noise when you have the sunroof open (yes you can still open it with the rack on.)

·
Registered
324 Posts
i got a nice rack

i have a rack on mine too i do not really like it with it but it does not look that bad plus Mountain biking and skiing and snowboarding is a lot more important than worrying about the way it looks. just make sure you get the wind fare for it. makes it look better and saves gas.

the mx6 is not the best car for an active person but i do just fine

i will try to post a picture of it

·
Registered
536 Posts
yeah, i really need something for my snowboard durring the winter. it sucks only able to take 2 people and 2 boards to the runs.

what rack would you recomend for bikes AND boards?

·
Registered
801 Posts
why is are all of these threads being brought back from the dead? and why would you ruin the smooth lines of an mx6 to put a rack on it? thats what friends are for :E

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
mazdadogg said:
why is are all of these threads being brought back from the dead? and why would you ruin the smooth lines of an mx6 to put a rack on it? thats what friends are for :E
its a sign that people are searching, ITS A GOOD THING!!! haha, i saw mike had posted and said what the hell, mikes back?? lol

ive never been a big fan of roof racks, especially not on sports cars :shrug: but if its serving a purpose, i guess it would be stupid to remove it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts