Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 95 burgundy mx6, and this is my first try at fixing up a car. please give me advise on what to do and where to start?(on a low budget)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Any big problems ? What is wrong with the car or is it just maintenace in general ?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
ok man, u r a frist timer at this, just like i was 3 years ago at the tendr age of 16, anyway, first of all go buy some super street and import tunrer mags., they r the best in my book. anyway, just take a look around this great site and u will see tons of stuff done, then take into acount that u dont want to copy anybody, unless it is just something u cant help. i mean i guess it just depends on if u r going to show the car or not. but just be your self and make up some ideas on your own, try to take parts from other cars and make them fit, dotn just do the normal stuff go out and do something new. i mean iam on a tight budget too, that is why my ride i snot sweeter that it is now, i have school, so after i get out of school for good, i will still have the 6 and it will be in shows for all to see, cant wait, well good luck man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts