Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey any one got a blown bottom end that can be rebuild....looking for sumthing i can start building to put in to my car...

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I got my klde with 105K miles. It has bad piston rings confirmed by a dealer check before I pulled it out. I got a quote from them of some $1600 to fix it so I went to the klze. The motor runs fine but smokes on acceleration and burns oil. It's got most of it's external parts but some minor things have been pulled to swap to the ze. You could slam that into your gt!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i have a klde that ran just fine until my accident that bent my subframe and shoved my driver side front strut tower up over an inch. the engine has 150k and has outlaw engineering spacers installed. rear valve cover gasket was changed, but front valve cover gasket is old. is from a 96 mx6 ls. missing little items off of it, but for the most part is mostly there. 200 bucks you pull. i'm in bellevue

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Ive got a decked block sitting here. It will need to be honed again. You can have it for free.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Hey boys, I believe he's looking for an F2T block :)

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
I got new pistons with rings for sale :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
i got a whole 2.5 you can buy from me. rod knock for sure. i ran it for a few minutes after i bought it and then it slowly stalled out. loss of compression perhaps. :shrug: i'm a little far for you though. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts