Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just installed a new power antenna mast in my '91 Gt. To do such you must undo all of the electrical connections in the cabin fuse box, I did and now that they are all back in some of my electrical does not work. My guages do not work, my auto seat belts go down but not up, and the door courtesy lights stay on all the time. Any who anybody have any ideas. I replaced the blown fuses, but still, nothing works correctly.

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
It sounds like you did not plug the wire harness connectors into the joint box at the right places. I'll see if I can figure out your problem when I get home and look at my wiring diagrams. I can scan some information for you if needed. Did you take note of which harnesses plugged in where when you disassembled it?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I did. I found one that was incorrect So I undid all of them and am in the middle of rechecking and hooking them up. But most of them only fo in one place, and ye some scans might be helpful, but I only have a few days to work one out.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, I got everything operating to how I wanted it to except the guages... Anybody have any suggestions to what might be wrong?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts