Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find some tires for my wheels. 215-40-17 for a decent price. If someone knows a good place who sells them cheap like in LA or something, or if anyone is able to hook me up, let me know please! My tire blew yesterday, good thing Eric sold me six rims! But the spare is balding so I need some tires. I'm looking for some Z rated tires, preferably Kumho 712s or anything better if the price is good. Looking for something a little less than 100 installed each tire. Thanks guys.

Bryan

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
talk to michael "T" he always says if anyone needs hook ups on tires and stuff, he can get them to us. casue he is a manager or something of a discount tires store.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I don't know why I said z-rated, I don't think I will ever go over 115 :) . My friend reccomended a place in LA(110 exit Slauson, then left, past Figuora)...he says 60-70 installed each tire, but I don't know what kind of tire. He says Falken, but I don't know. I'll let you guys know if this is a good place or not for future reference, and if not, I'll talk to michael"T". Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
gchild said:
My friend reccomended a place in LA(110 exit Slauson, then left, past Figuora)...
LOL that is like down the street from the bodyshop were i have my car at now, if u want bryan ill take ya there, i know exactly what shop your freind is talking about, also if ya go there alone, tell me if ya see that hooker that stand on the end of the exit when u exit on slauson, every time i go that way she/he is standing there all the time. (on the left side only). and im not joking u will know what im talking about when u go there. 8D i close my window every time i hit that exit cause she/he will walk up to your window sometimes and asks for sh!t. so make sure u have your windows closed when ya hit there. good luck :tup:

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha, that's funny. My friend is driving so I'm going to try and make him keep his windows down at the exit. I'm not going to take my car, it's too low and I don't want them to scratch anything, so I think I will just take the rims with me. Thanks, good looking out :D

So Rami, how is the car doing? Gald your getting it fixed. Did you put the hood scoop back on?

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha Rami, saw the prostitue you were talking about...man is she/he ugly!

But yeah I just ended up getting the tires there because I was running out of time. I got Khumo Supras for 90 each, installed(excluding tax). Good thing I just brought the rims, they don't have a lift and they just use jacks!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
gchild said:
Haha Rami, saw the prostitue you were talking about...man is she/he ugly!
HAHA, sweetness, was she/he standing on the left side too as i said?? and did ya guys close the windows?? :lol: :lol:

thats a cood deal on your tires, ho do they ride? i mean in handling and all :).

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heh, she/he was walking across the street to that spot you said she would be at. Maybe she was done with a deal? We already had our windows closed haha.

I like the tires, they ride nice. I hope my camber isn't off, I would hate to see these tires messed up in a few months.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
gchild said:
I like the tires, they ride nice. I hope my camber isn't off, I would hate to see these tires messed up in a few months.
well i say spend anohter 70$ on alignment, than losing 400$ tires.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I only got two cause the ones in the rear are still ok. I aligned it a couple of months ago, it should be fine right? I have a camber kit on the front and the last time I got it aligned they said it was good, before that it was waaay off.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
thats coo, but if ya notice any wear, then go back to the shop and tell them they didnt do a good alignment. :tup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts