Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Girls I need big time help. No one I have contacted on the East coast can get access to a turbo and intercooler for my 95 MX-6. I bought a V-6 for it and i have it all decked out and ready, but I need the turbo and intercooler before i install it. I saw a guy in California that custom makes em. Name was Thomas Knight. Can't find His web site again, but if anyone knows anything, I would really apprciate the info. Thanks Everyone. Pics to come soon =).

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Dont trust Thomas Knight..... I heard his stuff isnt that great..

Dangerous Dan has a piping kit for the V-6 thats really nice. That would be your best bet. So gohere and then buy yourself the turbo and intercooler seperately.

Great stuff too... good luck

·
Registered
462 Posts
Mental note...Always try to see a running application of a system before you put out the cash for it. Ask around also there are alot of 6 members ( including myself ) who build turbos and test turbo setups on the daily.

Later
Dustin

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the imput guys. Found what i needed. My buddies at show carz are going to wonder why I can out run them so easily hehehe. Especially since they don't know any of my mods beyond intake and exhaust.

Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts