Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My engine light has come on and have narrowed it down with help from my mechanic to one of the two O2 sensor's or the throttle body sensor.

Mazda is selling the O2's for about $275 (left) ,$180 (right) and the TBS for $185. This doesn't include a 10-15% discount that I get.

Anyone find them for a better price? Any aftermarket or universal parts are an alternative.

Thanks!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
yo Efini

Tell me about your underdrive pulley.. did you get some good gains from that? and what was involved for installation?

Also Ive heard of people getting them from http://www.oxygensensors.com/ for a pretty good price :)

lates...:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
jonjon said:
My engine light has come on and have narrowed it down with help from my mechanic to one of the two O2 sensor's or the throttle body sensor.

Mazda is selling the O2's for about $275 (left) ,$180 (right) and the TBS for $185. This doesn't include a 10-15% discount that I get.

Anyone find them for a better price? Any aftermarket or universal parts are an alternative.

Thanks!
:confused: why would the front and rear sensors be different prices? www.buyoxygensensors.com has them both for $49 USD.

cheers,

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the quote I got from Mazda. They said the left sensor was more expensive but ususally its the right one that needs replacing.
The more info you guys have, the better. I don't want to get ripped off.
Anyone else hear this from Mazda Service?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts