Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture this car but with a front mount intercooler and an R-package front lip. That's what I'm going for with my miata. Notice in particular the color. I want to paint my car this color (it's currently sunburnt red/pink. lol), but I want it to be a factory color from some car already in production. Can anyone suggest a paint code to come close to this?

Also, what do y'all think? :)

Reactions: ragincanadian4

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Diamond Graphite or Liquid Metal Gray from Infiniti for the G37. The Diamond Graphite is a darker stone colour with a red hue to make it look like graphite in the sun. Liquid Metal Gray looks wet all the time and is a little darker but has a teal hue to look cold like metal.

Diamond Graphite:

Liquid Metal Gray:

If you give it time I can probably get you paint codes. I know I have the code here for the Diamond Graphite but not Liquid Metal Gray since it was a late release.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm loving that liquid metal gray. It looks similar to the carbon silver on the 350z that I've been looking at.

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
^Its a very sweet colour. Easy to clean and always looks good! Doesn't cost a lot for paint either since its not a lot of stages or custom, its 3 stage and OEM paint coded, so easy to match too.

Reactions: Trent
1 - 9 of 9 Posts