Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im repainting my car, cause i recently got shot at with a shoty. In result my car got it and now is a perfect time to repaint it. I want it to be black, but my problem is what kind of black. I want the nicest black possible.

Any suggestions?

As of Right now...

[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Well, Black is a nice Black IMO. :lol: Just kidding. I'd say get a metal flake Black and get a GREAT clear on it, so that biatch shines like there's no tomorrow. Also, like Will said, is it black now? If it isn't I'd consider getting a colour closer to that which it is now.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Flat black... Murderd out stelth bomber style. come in under the radar and dodge bullets ha ha

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Hyper gloss mother fucker, HYPER GLOSS!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about getting a powder clear coat like BMW does? Those things are the most amazing clears I've ever seen, drool and "jizz in my pants" worthy!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just joking about the flat black chef. My fried has a flat black civic (Paul from sig) and u can see all the imperfections but it can be made to look good like rob dyrdeks suv. I saw the nastyist black prelude in my town today the black was just so deep it was awesome but still a Honda

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im thinking about just going with the brilliant black......still debating though, unless i can find something that makes me jizz in my pants....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Weight reduction!!! Hahahaha!!

But seriously, post up your progress. My mx-6 is 4 different colors of green, faded, and rust, and I've been looking up painting myself on the cheap (I know, I know....)
I will, i plan on getting it done sometim next week. Im go with the brilliant black pz. Hopefully it comes out great, i will post before and after pics when its done.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
eBay Intake? It's just a chrome elbow with a blue cone filter. Nothing Special. I'm making a new one though Since I have more room to the headlight with the battery in the trunk. :D
Hey i have a question for you and anyone else who could answer this. Does it really matter how much you spend on a cold air intake? Or do the all produce the same amount of HP? Cause i plan on getting one with my next pay check but dont know for sure how much i should spend and if i will be paying for one that is reliable.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts