Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a really hard time deciding what lowering springs to buy. I am going to keep my stock struts for now. I really like how low the Intrax springs make the car, but I dont' know how well they'd work with stock struts. I also have heard a lot of good things about eibach's. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've searched and read for hours. Thanks guys

Peace
Clint

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
What size wheels do you have ? if you have 15's , put some bigger tires 205-60-15 to eliminate 'lil bit of that ugly gap.

Intrax will slam your 2 inch . Lower center of gravity= better handeling ... all those 25mph ramps are no longer ........ , but Intrax will make your ride harsh and it wont be such of good idea leaving your stock struts when swapping springs. Change them, while you are in there or just wait till you save enough money and do it right.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
Re: Need Help With Ricification!!!!

cku21 said:
Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've searched and read for hours. Thanks guys

Have a look at this thread and if that hasn't turned yer stomach, check out this one

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not talking about cutting my springs buddy. I just need some opinions on what will work for me better Eibach or Intrax. I'm planning on keeping the stock struts for a while so I need to know what is better with those. Please someone just help me.

·
Registered
854 Posts
cku21 said:
I'm not talking about cutting my springs buddy. I just need some opinions on what will work for me better Eibach or Intrax. I'm planning on keeping the stock struts for a while so I need to know what is better with those. Please someone just help me.
Stock struts would work better with Eibachs simply because they ride higher. Go too low on stock struts and they wont live very long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts