Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am not sure what they are called...i am sure you guys can see i am no car buff...but I am looking for some "plastic deflectors" for the front windows of my car...they are those things that go over the window and deflect the wind from rushing into your windows...my doors don't seem to seal all that well and on the highway there is some wind noise in my car...i am trying to stop that...can anyone tell me if they make them for our cars and where i can find some and a general price please

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've neaver really found any for our cars, but what you might want to try is adjusting the door itself, or posible the window brackets in the door. I've done this on my car and it helped tremendiously when I was having wind noise in the front corners of the window. There is a little play in all the mounting bolts for making sure everything is lined up correctly. If the door itself doesn't seem lined up on the outside then you'll want to start with that. BTW I recommend two people for this. If the door seams straight with the rest of the car then pull the inner door panel off and try adjusting the bolts that align the window.

·
Registered
579 Posts
wicked advice. i'm having the same problem. it's really loud whistling. i never thought to do that. thanks!

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Guys,
thank you both for the help...I am gonna try adjusting the door first and if that don't work I am gonna give the weatherflectors a try

1 - 5 of 5 Posts