Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This image would have to sum up all that I have come to love in the MX6. This isn't my car, or even my country but the image clearly shows the MX-6 doing what it loves the most...

pushed hard into a corner, open flowing road, perfect balance and poise and plenty of grunt but coupled with understated elegance.

I don't own this pic and I hope I haven't broken anyones copyright. :rolleyes:

What "I" would like to see much more of and am going to attempt to also provide myself, are photos of MX6s on the road, doing stuff.

If you're into street racing, show us the pics of your car blowing off an Integra, laying some rubber. If you're into track work... if you're into country driving park your girlfriend at a strategic place, show her the shutter button and hope for the best!!

let's see some ACTION!
PS. because, just like a good racehorse, they just love to work hard ;)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
if i had he tools i would too, i took some pics of my moving but have not asked my friends about them yet.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Drifting shots!! I want to see some drifting shots!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Next week I'll have some pics of Old Faithful after a drive on dirt roads the day after a thunderstorm. You guys are not gonna believe how dirty it was... :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Well what do you know.. my favourite topic :) The Mx6 looks the best when its in motion, looks like its gliding through the air just barealy touching the road. I love it.

HEre are some images of my car a year ago.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
http://www.jpmx6gt.com/videos.htm

You guy's have seen these right..... This weekend is going to rain so I won't be able to do it. It should be pretty cool, I'll getting my brother to drive my car in the highway while I get my friend to drive my father's Jeep so that I can stick my body out of the window and nap some shots of the car and rims and stuff..... I hate this weather.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts