Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeh the passenger side blew out so I am now in search of some cheap new ones. If there aren't any besides the stock tweeters that fit easily into the stock holes, would it sound like crap if I just took them out (or just unplugged them).

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
try the LPG 25nfa .................. go to www.madisound.com in the "menu" section click on "catalog",, and then scroll down to "loudspeakers" and click on the link for "LPG"

these tweeters are like 30bux a pair,, i believe,,, and they sound very good,,, i have a friend that competes in sound quality in IASCA and uses these tweeters....

or you can go to www.solen.ca
or here http://www.meniscusaudio.com/speakercomponents/default.cfm

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have the LPG 25 that I got for a home project that I never started. They will not fit in the dash holes. They are way too large. I think you meant the LPG 26NA or NAFM. I installed Infinity tweeters in the factory holes and they fit with some modifications as they were a little too large under the dash. Drilling through plastice is easy. The entire front dash piece comes out and the factory tweeters are easily removed. I think you twist and pry but do a search this has been covered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts