Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well time for a new paint job with my new erebuni kit in about 2 weeks... so far im thinking of atlas orange which was seen on the new 6.0 lamborghinis at the toronto auto show and at others as well.. hmmm orange?? what do u guys think.. im also gonna shave everything, shogun kit and spoiler, dual exhaust and chromes if that gives you the full picture.. any comments or critisims welcome!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i think that would be a nice show car color. i dont give my idea about other cars looks to much but that sound like a pretty cool idea. but it is yours and i think i should see the color before i told you what i really think. show me a pic fo the car with that color on it. later man

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think you should get it done man orange is my favorite color and it looks awesome I have a picture on my computer or an orange mx-6 with the showgun kit on it but I don't know how to post it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
if your going all out on thiscar i would go for a dep dark pearl purple with a little bit lighter purple ghost flames.

just my opinion, that is exactly what i am going to do to my 6 when i get the $$$$ and the right paint shop around here to do it.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
93_black_beauty said:
if your going all out on thiscar i would go for a dep dark pearl purple with a little bit lighter purple ghost flames.

just my opinion, that is exactly what i am going to do to my 6 when i get the $$$$ and the right paint shop around here to do it.
why would you want some one to have the the same custom paint job you have??? yours sounds good too

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wu can u send me the pic.. [email protected] i really appreciate it... it'll help me decide id i should paint it orange or yellow... and 93 black beauty... thats gonna be a sick (meant in a good way) paint job... stealing it would be a crime :).. thnx again wu

·
Registered
173 Posts
i was just throwing my idea out on the board. if he uses it fine, if he doesn't...ok. its not that big of deal. just giving ideas.

G

·
The orange would be tight, but I WOULD NOT get chrome wheels with it, that looks mad stupid trust me, plus chrome is totally played out. I saw an Integra with that combo and it totally mismatched. What would look tight would be gunmetal or black rims. White would look kinda goofy, and silver would be too plain in my opinion.

Take a look at these, the style kinda goes with the Eribuni.

It's Nippon Racing Wishbone, check it out at http://www.wheelmax.com. I don't really like these, but you get the idea how the combo might look. Later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts