Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought my new MX-6, the kicker... I bought it wrecked. It was all body damage with the exception of the radiator. I need some advice on purchasing the following:
hood, fender, front bumper, turn signal, headlight, and radiator. All of which are for a black MX-6. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
depends on hwo much u paid for the car i would go with the racing hood, the z3 fenders the projector headlight or if u want to save some money go tot eh junk yard or look on ebay

·
Registered
257 Posts
THERES A SITE U SHOULD DEFINATELY CHECK OUT. MAZDARECYCLING.COM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I FOUND TONS OF STUFF ON THERE LIKE SEATS, RX-7 STOCK 16" WHEELS I MIGHT GET FOR WINTER, LIGHTS, MUCH MORE. I'LL DOUBLE CHECK THE SITE AND MAKE ANOTHER POST.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
where do they sell the z3 fenders for our car at???

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
If you can, I would go for a body kid that replaces the front and rear bumper and the fiberglass hood. mazdarecycling.com is awesome. the people there are real friendly and they actually call you back when something that you ask for becomes available. I have a good repour with them, even though i haven't bougth anything from them. Good luck with the car and I would definitely look for aftermarket parts rather than stock parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts