Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone with an intercooler send in a pictures of the set up they have for the piping?! i dont think anyone has asked this before! i currently doing mine but im not happy with the pipe work so im gonna redo it all! need some pics from use guys to work from.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
Haha, I only stopped using mine because we couldnt have them at school anymore. As for trends, I still inline skate from time to time even though thats considered uncool now days.

As for the pipes, everytime I go to home depot I wonder how hard it would be to gently bend some pvc pip.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Dyoel182 said:
I still inline skate from time to time even though thats considered uncool now days.
kinda funny, i used to be sponsered back in the day by "the pit" skate park.

course i have only had my skates on once this entire year. once i got into cars, the skate thing i kinda grew out of.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
monoxidechild said:
kinda funny, i used to be sponsered back in the day by "the pit" skate park.

course i have only had my skates on once this entire year. once i got into cars, the skate thing i kinda grew out of.

Yeah that sorta thing happens to all of us..

i heard the pit closed down? is that true or not??I always wanted to ride bmx there(even tho my bikes are gone)

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Mazda4ever said:
i heard the pit closed down? is that true or not??I always wanted to ride bmx there(even tho my bikes are gone)
yea, its been maybe two years since they closed down. the owner swore they would re-open, but nothing has came about yet. but theres a free outdoor park doing pretty well the park district runs. its closed for the winter obviousely, but seems really popular during the summer. the rare times i get out, i just hit the streets. im better at gaps anyway.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
God I need a digi camera...I have the hard piping...everything except the custom pipe...but I have a recirculating Turbo X/S...

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
A wallet chain?!? Am I in 8th grade again?
Its a style that will never get old or change. Just like the backwards hat. It will always be around and it wont get old.

Id take pics of my intercooler pipes but its ugly as hell and not worth it. :lol:
Basically, my turbo compressor points downward. The hot pipe runs down by the radiator (by the PS pump). Goes through the intercooler, out the and into the TB using the existing intercooler coldpipe hole.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts