Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I need 1 ATX and 1 MTX NJ MX6 owners with the 2.0L 4cyl engine! I made a mention in another post about makeing a custom CAI for the 4cyl MX6's. Well the time has come that I am starting to look for 2 people that want to test it out. If you are intrested in testing Email me at [email protected] with the Subject "CAI TEST". Please include your name, email address, and where you live in NJ and what mods if any you have done to the car. I will pick only 1 ATX and 1 MTX owner to do some testing. If you are chosen to test you will get a free final CAI system. I will pay for everything needed but a new gasket and filter. If you have any ?'s feel free to email me and I will try get back to you ASAP. Thank you all for your intrest and support!

E.D. Entertainment
Eric Dyott - President
[email protected]

[Edited by SmoothE911 on 04-21-2001 at 12:13 AM]

·
Registered
242 Posts
Let me know if you manage to fit your CAI on the MTX for the 4 cyl. and if the CAI made any significant improvement. Thank you for making an intake for the 4 cyl. I can't find any that fits mine.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats Going On?

I know that there is more than one person that is intrested in this! If you guys want this this thing to happen than I need what is listed above. If you know anyone, email me and I'll ask them or let them know whats going on.

E.D. Entertainment
Eric Dyott - President
[email protected]

·
Registered
84 Posts
oh I'm definatly interested, the only problem is that I live in Mississippi

·
Registered
242 Posts
same problem too (live in ATL.)

B

·
0 Posts
i got a 4 cyl and live in nj though i dont know if im interested yet what exactly is all this and whats it gonna do? how long will it take?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts