Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
I've been procrastinating the need for a car for along time. I currently own a sport bike and wish that i could use that all year, but living in Wisconsin that just can't happen. So i have to look for a car. I want something sporty looking, yet has room for a bunch of stuff (moving to and fro from college) The mx-6 is by FAR the most appealing car i have found that fits this criteria.
I'm looking at a 1994 mx-6. It's a I-4, manual tran, with 167,000 miles, the majority are highway ... I test drove it the other day and the clutch seemed fine. I offerend $2100, kelly blue book rate this at $1800. What do you guys think about this? is this a good idea or do you think there are inevitable problems looming. I just need this car to drive during rainy weather, and a bit in the winter. I don't intend to pound the engine (that's what my sport bike is for) Do you guys think it should last a while.
Thanks so much for your time, i'm really concerned about this, i don't want to spend that kinda money on a disaster. Hope to hear from you all soon.
- Glenn

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were originally selling the car for 2500, and i asked them if they could meet half way or something. I had actually thought that the 1800 in kbb was alittle cheap. But maybe i'm wrong. Oh well. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts