Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black '93 with tsw hockenhiems on there. I am trying to sell them and get 17 inch wheels. I want white wheels. What do u think would look the best. So far i have considered the Konig Rated R's. What are your opinions on what i should do?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
most people will say dont do the white wheel thing but if your gonna do it, your gonna do it. i would say axxis wheels look good white, maybe tsw revo's, or konig toxxins.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Without a doubt, I would say to go with Axis Touring Cups. They will cost a good bit of money (prob around $250/wheel), but they will definitely look sweet.

·
Registered
158 Posts
oops...

actually the touring cups are more like $200/wheel. i was thinking about the prices for when I was looking at them, but I was looking for 18's.

·
Registered
158 Posts
That has to be the baddest MX-6 I've ever seen. However, I can't find the Veilside kit on for our cars on their webpage. Does anyone know if they still make it? And back to your rim question...I think Jorge has a good point. I've never really seen anyone put white rims on a black car.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your opinions guys. I have started to steer away from white and go for the darker, almost black rims. I think im gonna take Jorge's advice.

G

·
That pic made my heart skip a beat. You make me so proud to be an owner. I got the system, I got the engine, I sure need a body like that (next on my list actualy).

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Veilside definitely does NOT make a kit for our cars. The only way to do this is to grb a kit from something else like an RX7 or something with a similar body and custom fit it. From the looks of this kit, it looks like it has the front and sides from the Erebuni Shogun kit and the rear bumper from my kit.

·
Registered
257 Posts
HEY!!!! I GOT 17" WHITE WHEELS I WANNA SELL!!! I CAN E-MAIL YOU A PIC. SEND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO ME AT: [email protected] THEY GOT ALMOST NEW(still a few whisker thingies on the sidewalls)SUMITOMO HTRZ2's. VERY GRIPPY! I'M ONLY SELLIN EM CAUSE I WANT 18'S. E-ME.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts