Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've been thinking about my car, and I've finally accpeted it: my 2.0 is a slow car! I was planning on dropping in one of the TKT turbos, but from reading all those posts about the cost, my plans are gone. Well, I've been thinking of selling my MX-6. If you haven't seen it yet, its posted in the pics forum. Any advice? I'm just getting tired of looking for Honda Civic CX's with 70 hp that I can race and win. Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm in the same boat.

at least your car looks better than mine. Check it out on hte picture page. Mine is a stock 2.0L also. I personally just love the look of the mx-6. My future plans are a j-pec cam, phonlic spacers and trowing a stock exhaust for the v-6 on. I am very limited in budget dollars.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Well

Digdug, your homepage never works for me.

I have to say Shy, your car is one sweet looking ride. It is too bad that you got it looking so sweet, and now you're wanting to sell it.

I can't say I blame you too much. At least the body work you've done may help you sell it quick, and get some of your money back. With it looking so good, and you not doing a whole bunch of engine modifications won't scare anyone away. You should be able to get a step above top dollar for it.

I just hope you don't give up on MX-6s. I don't know if you can make the I4 fast or not.

·
Registered
127 Posts
home page works jiffy

Hey jiffy I clicked the link and had no problems . what are you getting if anything

I would agree don't sell it. I looks too sweet.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.execpc.com\~dmpeters/

The following error was encountered:

Invalid URL syntax

This means that:

Please double check it, or ask for assistance.

Generated by squid/[email protected]

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Oh yeah.

I remember now. You are the guy with good ground clearance.

And I mean that as a compliment.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts