Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get MX-6 Mystere embroidered on my seats and I need all you creative PhotoShoppers to give me some Ideas. My interior is Beige (light and Dark) and black. I am a PS beginner so this is the only thing I could come up with.

Embroidery

Help me out people!!!

THanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What's going on?? Nobody has any imagination. C'mon peeps help me out!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
id love to help ya bro, but you see i suck at photoshop. infact, i dont even have it on this pc...so i cant even attempt. good luck man, that would look cherry.

solar

·
Registered
108 Posts
NSCanada6 said:
I am going to get MX-6 Mystere embroidered on my seats and I need all you creative PhotoShoppers to give me some Ideas. My interior is Beige (light and Dark) and black. I am a PS beginner so this is the only thing I could come up with.

Embroidery

Help me out people!!!

THanks
dude, i'll see what i can come up with for you. give me a few days and i'll post something.

cheers,

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Spish!

Thanks anyway Solar, I suck at PS too, that is why I made this thread!!:D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you come up with anything yet Spish?

·
Registered
108 Posts
NSCanada6 said:
Have you come up with anything yet Spish?
sorry dude, i've been really busy -- however have a look here and let me know if you like anything. i can create a high-res version of any of the ones you see here should you need to print.
my two personal favourites are the ones with colour.

http://spish.homeip.net/mx6/mx6_embroider.jpg

cheers,

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man! Great job! I think I like the one with the yellow "Mystere" or the one at the bottom. I like the one at the bottom because the "mystere" looks more like the emblem on the back of the car. The chinese ones look cool, but I think they may be too "Civicish". hehe.
Could you create high-res version of the 2 I mentioned?

What does everyone else think of these logos???

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you do anything cool with any of these logos? Emblems

1 - 9 of 9 Posts