Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh the way home from school, I had 3 other friends in the car. (more than 600 lb extra weight) It was traffic hour, so we had to cut a few people off, well I guess this one 40 something yr old woman in a Neon R/T or whatever with some neon sticker on the windshield didn't like it very much when i cutted her off and didn't let her get back in and made hand gestures at me. She was right on my ass for about a km, I gave her the middle finger and she took the other lane and went pass me. That ugly hoe made faces at me, which really pissed me off, she took the exit and i followed. She had a 6-7 car length on me when we got out, we both floored and about 10 seconds later @ 160km, I zoom by her. It just so happens that I saw a v6 mustang the same day, after I had dropped off my friends, a 96 or newer. We were both at the lights. The idiot gave me a little smirk, well all I have to say is that those v6 shitstangs are slooooow! And I'm not talking about a v8, so don't say I'm BS'in :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
YO thats total B.S.... JOKEZ.. i raced a v6 camaro and i had about 2 cars on him at the end and for the neon... when will they learn not to **** with mazdas... i swear i ripped one of those im my buddies protege... next time some *** in a civic or neon or any crap car wants to race ,use this line... "When u get 2 more cylinders come talk to me" :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts