Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend jus got his liscence and said he wanted to buy a mustang. i didn't really care for it but you know..... anyways he shows up at my house and says, dude! i jus got my new car , so i expected a mustang ...........it comes to be a 1988 mx6 gt.. i was shocked that he got the same car as me but didn't really care. its black and nice interior. and from san diego

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
man we need to have a 1st gen mx6 meet only, casue we have alot of people now. you, your freind, me, jesse, damian,and there is a guy here in my town, his name is jim, but he's not a member, becasue he dostn have internet at home yet, but he was the guy that bought ZombieSS's mx6. thats 6 1st gen mx6 GT's. and if we can get terry to get her car running well have one more, and mayve RENDV can show up to one meet of ours, she has a 1st gen LX. so thats 8 mx6's that we can meet up with. what do u guys think?? should we make that one happen??? 8 1st gen mx6's??? a new idea for a special meet? aslo rick racer has a 1st gen GT, but dont know if he would like to show up to one of out meets. am i missing anyone?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Hey Garrett, gimme a ring, I wanna meet the new guy :)

Hey, this takes our numbers up to like... I dunno, lets see...

Rami
Me
Damian
Marlon
Garrett
Mystery Guy

Hopefully the new 6 isn't black, because there's only room for ONE black 6 in these parts.

We can use another silver one, since Damian's new color is PRIMER

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
They couldn't catch us if we wanted to ditch them :D

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Idahosixer said:
I see us 2nd gen people just aren't cool enough, j/k. :p
The problem is that the 2nd Gens are too cool, especially yours.:D

I was going to get together with Julio for turbo mods, I guess that has changed.... I'm going to have to contact someone I found that has a stock cast iron turbine housing if I'm going to ever turn the key on this beast. I have the parts for everything else.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
dmark101 said:
neither do you.

:E
well i will be doing so after i get my car back :D, it will be the brightest red car muahahaha, but i might be acting worse than pizzi when people come close to my car. :lol:

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
SD6 said:
We can use another silver one, since Damian's new color is PRIMER
yeah listen to this, I went to the Subaru dealer today to check out the new STi- they said that they don't allow test drives:rolleyes: but Don Baker in Carlsbad DOES, how much do you want to bet that if I walked in with scrubs I'd get a test drive. well anyways, I parked at Saturn. When I was leaving, two salesmen from saturn were standing behind my car, the one says, "hey man, when you back out.....watch out for that pole, I'd HATE to see you mess up your car" with a smirk, and the other guy laughed. So I retorted....."ehhhh I'll be allright, I can see it, but thanx alot ***BOYS"....so i got the last laugh, and they are probably STILL mad

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I'm faster :D

I'm only three tenths away from Julio's best 1/8th, watch out guys :E

1 - 19 of 19 Posts