Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 5 8.8%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm working on a new mx6.com logo for the 1gen. I can't decide on what X to use, so I'll let you guys pick. Just to let you know, I'll be keeping the current .com.
Oh yeah, here's the url: http://panther37.gq.nu/newmx6comlogo.html
Yeah, once I make a final, I plan on making stickers available. The final version will be in a vector format and not in bitmap so that it can be scaled to any size and still look sharp.
Remember, you can vote for as many as you like. If some one can help me out with printing, please let me know because I'm looking @ like $200 minimum for 50-100. If any one cares, here's the original post

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Panther37 said:
So I'm working on a new mx6.com logo for the 1gen. I can't decide on what X to use, so I'll let you guys pick. Just to let you know, I'll be keeping the current .com.
Oh yeah, here's the url: http://panther37.gq.nu/newmx6comlogo.html
If any one cares, here's the original post
Hmmm.........Panther, are ya still working on that "X" ?
The selection format that is presently offered to choose by is very hard to judge. They would be easier to compare if grouped in a more parallel inline manner vs. the method used.
The "final" #6 verion is where you left off at previously, right ?

In my opinion the top left and bottom right corners might appear more fluid if they followed the contour lines of the "M" & "6", respectively. Also, if trying this, round the "X"s top right corner towards the "6" to flow with an even spacing to match the other two spacing gaps, between the "X" and it's open corners. Only the bottom left corner of the "X" would be solidly connected.

>...<
...X...
.//..<

·
Registered
979 Posts
At the risk of sounding like a downer, I'm not much of a fan of any of the logos. There are minor differences in all of those, but they all seem to play off of the same theme. Try a couple of concepts before you do the voting and narrow it to a concept. From there you can make the minor changes that you are doing right now.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: New (again) mx6.com logo for 1st Gens!

johniebgoode said:
They would be easier to compare if grouped in a more parallel inline manner vs. the method used.
In my opinion the top left and bottom right corners might appear more fluid if they followed the contour lines of the "M" & "6", respectively. Also, if trying this, round the "X"s top right corner towards the "6" to flow with an even spacing to match the other two spacing gaps, between the "X" and it's open corners. Only the bottom left corner of the "X" would be solidly connected.
I fixed the webpage so it would be more lined up. The theme of the lettering is to go along with the Mazda text logo. I tried to follow what you were saying and here's a 5 min sketch of what I understood.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
i have a cracks in my windsheild, can you make one that will fill up the windsheild so i can cover up the cracks?

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Not really a fan of either of them. But here is a design I made which will soon be in the form on a vinyl sticker on my car:

Here's a spin off of the turbo warning stickers out there:

I was thinking of selling them but no one in the lounge seemed to care, so I'll probably just keep a few for my self.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Interesting NOS knock off. I want the warning though. PLEASE!!!
Oh and did you make that, or do you just have the pic. I'd like to try and change the font to something that would be on the radiator or something. Maybe in french too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
lmao yes, i want the turbo warning too, hit me up with your paypal account or whatever and how much u want for the sticker/windshield decal (ima use it for when i buy a GT). what is the dimensions of it?

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
If enough people are interested i'll see if i can get some made. As for now, I have to go get ready for my trip to North Carolina. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts