Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
will be posted on ebay within the next couple hrs...........pics comming soon. id sell here but id like to get the most out of them so im going to sell them on ebay to give everyone a chance.

when i got them i put tape over them to keep them clean and tried to use them for one day and i didnt like stepping on them cuz they are just too clean and dont want to dirty them up. so i just took off all the tape and now ready for new owner..........that dot on the driver side is just a piece of rubber circle, i just flicked it off. its not on the matt......

if you bid and buy, please take care of them.....................

my car is for sale too.

<<<<<<<<NO BLACK DOT

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ON Ebay Now!

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Where in IL are you?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
My car goes in Monday to get painted. Depending on the color I choose, I'll be out for these.

If I do get them, I'd get a second set, so I could use those for important times. Too beautiful to tarnish...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes they are..............................SauerKraut, i feel you man!! You just have to see a pair in person to understand...........

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD!!...........for more than expected!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Yep, yep. Told someone to bid for me since I'd be at work when it ended, and boy did they bid...

I do believe you've received the payment though?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, yep. Told someone to bid for me since I'd be at work when it ended, and boy did they bid...

I do believe you've received the payment though?
......yes they paid already, i just shipped them out today!! it was a good transaction.

and i dont know if i would even pay that much for them but being they are pretty rare, if i had the money, i probly would,.......................or would i?! not too sure on that one. but glad they are on someone elses hands and i was able to have a peice of it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey, now that i think about it. was it you that won them?????????

need anything else? i have a probinator cihp for sale with an extra kl01 ecu.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Just now happened to see your reply here. I take it the probinator chip is for a ZE, right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts