Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
looks interesting - i cant see anything but the thumbnail tho - the link to the larger picture comes up broken.. does anyone have any more info on this kit ? i'm specifically interested in the rear

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
ya im interested also in the rear. wow did that sound weird when i say it to myself ;) the front bumper is ooogly imo. i just wanna see the rear bumper and the side skirts. the link is also broken for myself.

solar

·
Registered
763 Posts
YO! that kit looks TIGHT I really like that shit!

The fr. bumper is kinda wack, but the skirts and back bumper is fattt! I thought this was a custom made kit, but it is available for sale I guess now?

Kit looks dope

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
hey coldnoodle, did u authorized them to do this. is this for real? They made a mold of it or sumthin. the kit is in production?!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I don't see anything that would indicate the kit is commercially available. Yes, some of the kits shown say, "coming soon" or something to that effect. The MX-6 just says, "a clean kit for the MX6". Hell, look at the Subaru picture above it - just says, "nice find on a this hood" or something. I'm thinking importfan just got ahold of a pic of a phat car and posted it with comments. Don't hold your breath thinking the kit will be for sale.
I guess we won't really know anything until Coldnoodle fills us in...

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
if you look at the toolbar on the left - theres a products page - look under mazda - each piece is 399 - and the kit is 8-something altogether.

but i would like a bigger pic - if anyone can get that link working - please screenshot it for me and send or post it ?

thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wanna see this kit can someone post me a link? Please Do any company make a Whole back bumper for our 6?

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts

They stated:
FRONT - $399
SIDES - $399
REAR - $399
KIT - $899

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
hey man thanks :)

i like the back... i think for the sides i like the shogun sides better, and for the front i like the tc spoilers front, or the shogun front.

heh - now thast im saying it - i may have to do this :)

can anyone say franken-6 ?

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
i think this kit would benefit those who want rear bumper replacements. This and erebuni style 44 are the only ones with rear bumper replacements.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I agree thats coldnoodles car! Has to be, has anyone spoken to him about this. Whats really going on?

·
Registered
59 Posts
the car may look ricey, but come on guys, its a japanese import sport car, thats what these cars look like when you make aero changes on them.
I for one say good for ricers, i love the kit, and will probably go on my car.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
where can I get a hood like that? I want a vented hood, although I'd rather just have one large inverted vent in the front middle with two retangular vents on the side, that one will do nicely, or does anyone make the predator hood for us?

·
Registered
763 Posts
So is there a word yet on if this kit is really available, or did these guys just post up the pic when they found coldnoodle's car??

I'd call these importfan guys but I'm too ghetto to pay ld

1 - 20 of 38 Posts