Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have my mx6' anymore. I now have a 92' Civic 4dr. Came with pacesetter cat-back and rust in the rear quarters. I got it for 300+100 towing bill aint bad. Well I have put alot of work into it since the summer. Espically for having no money and no job. I'll post pics soon. Everything I've learned on this site has helped me in my civic.

Oh and today is my 19th birthday! WOO!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Happy b-day. But a civic??

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
steelersfan said:
Happy b-day. But a civic??

did you not see the price? $300+$100 towing bill.

you say it like it's a ready made rice bowl, just add 19 year old with a crooked hat and some DJ Magic Mike :lol:

·
Registered
550 Posts
I guess i could see why with the price, but i dont ever think i could go back to a civic after i have driven the mx6.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dj magic mike is my home boy, we are hooking this vic' up phat, yo! for 400 I'd drive a Geo metro. Which I was looking at since the 1.3 are awesome to turbo. Anyone want to see what the 6, looks like now :D

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
damn, ive been looking for a nice 4 door eg :) they look good when properly done, and can be very fast...they weigh less than a civic Si hatch of the same generation ;) do a JDM DC ITR front end conversion, my god that is a sexy front end on that car...have fun with it, and if you need any help/advice, send me a PM and ill most likely be able to help you :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah. I'm going to swap in a z6, in the spring and turbo that. Hoping for 350 hp since it's enough for what I want to do. I was surprised you'd think a 4-dr would be heavier, but honda surprised me lol. I have a few questions, I pm later tonight.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Absidion said:
Yeah. I'm going to swap in a z6, in the spring and turbo that. Hoping for 350 hp since it's enough for what I want to do. I was surprised you'd think a 4-dr would be heavier, but honda surprised me lol. I have a few questions, I pm later tonight.
i thought you said you had no job or money... you cant pay for shtuff like that when your lacking the funds.

i reckon the front of those civics kind of look like an ugly GE mx6 anyway.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
350hp is very feasible on a nicely built/turbo'd/tuned D16Z6

you need to dump that mf'er asap, haha...dont even worry about a kit or a lip or any of that crap, just drop it on its nuts on some 15's and it will be FINE for the exterior

im gonna be putting my Z6 out of comission soon, so let me know if you want my flywheel or any other spare parts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
SKarpenz said:
350hp is very feasible on a nicely built/turbo'd/tuned D16Z6

you need to dump that mf'er asap, haha...dont even worry about a kit or a lip or any of that crap, just drop it on its nuts on some 15's and it will be FINE for the exterior

im gonna be putting my Z6 out of comission soon, so let me know if you want my flywheel or any other spare parts
350 ... with lots of money. Lots more than you would spend getting an LS to 350whp.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
800 dollars is alot, lol.

I don't plan on doing any body ricing for awhile, lol. just going to repair the rest and keep it stock as possible.

Well I don't have a job or income, but I do have something esle, I have a vintage Gt750 I'm selling, and I should get alot for it, at least double what I paid.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts