Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't even have the car for 6 months yet when someone decided they wanted my car and stole it. Car was found, and it seemed like the people who took it had a lot of fun. So much so that insurance had to total it.

So long WRX :(

then I came running back to mazda and here I stand.

Just got it this past weekend. I was dying for one of these when they came out, now I have one.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Ohh I like those rims, wait I have them :D

Nice MSP, wish I could afford one.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
indeed, i can't wait. my plan for now is to get rid of the problem parts and see how far i can go with a GT28rs before it blows. By then the built block would be done and i can just swap it in and run more boost until i get bored with the 28.

·
Registered
436 Posts
there was a msp featured in a modified magazine a while back. the title of the article was "no respect" and it was sick!!!

very nice car xxaltezzaxx

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
nice dude, those cars are sweet, and quick.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yeah, that guy lives here in Wisconsin. I don't know if he ever sold it or not though. They tried to auction it off on mazdaforums247.com a while ago but not enough people bought the tickets.

Nice MSP man. Have fun with it and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how much did it run you?
13,000 after everything was figured in.

Whats the stock specs on those? 0-60 1/4 mile and top speed...?
0-60 seems to be in the 7-8 second range while 1/4 mile is in the mid to low 15's. As for top speed i think it's limited to 135.

·
Registered
419 Posts
13,000 after everything was figured in.

0-60 seems to be in the 7-8 second range while 1/4 mile is in the mid to low 15's. As for top speed i think it's limited to 135.

Oh, i thought they would be faster... Then again they only 170 HP stock. Same as 2G MX6.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts