Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried then new dual stage boost controller from dawes yet? its only $129 at
www.dawesdevices.com

G

·
If I ever get a break from work, I'll finish producing the Dual Stage I promised heh.

You can build that exact same Boost controller for about $50 in parts.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
FlySwat said:
If I ever get a break from work, I'll finish producing the Dual Stage I promised heh.

You can build that exact same Boost controller for about $50 in parts.
Actually I was thinking of buying it(the Dawes 2stage) awhile back now, BUT then someone came along and said they would builld it for much cheaper and I should wait but as with all things on mx6.com still waiting:( Don't take it too seriously FLYSWAT I'm just feeling a little impatient as I've never turned up the boost as yet, but would be nice to get it going though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i'll probably wait for yours then flywswat if its going to be cheaper.... i was just looking into getting a boost controller and figured i might as well get a dual one... i have to ask is an a/f gauge really necessary? b/c from what i read the ones i looked at only read correctly at WOT...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.