Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i put a huge hole in my bumper today, along with bending the front driver's side quarter panel. :( im gotta replace the front bumper. i was thinking of just getting an aftermarket down spoiler from corksport.com. do i need to bend the fiberglass, plastic, whatever the hell its made out of to get it to fit right? if so, i doubt anyone in my town could do it. ur help is appreciated greatly.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yo jdmxsix....

do i have to have it bent to fit though? thats my main concern. also, u got a webby for the TC spoiler? thx man. :)

SolarSlash

·
Registered
806 Posts
New aftermarket pieces....

These pieces sometimes require some shaping and fitting to get them to fit. It requires some body work almost always and then you have to get it painted.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
doh....

you mean like cutting this off there and that off here xeon? golly gee damnit. :(

SolarSlash

·
Registered
806 Posts
Not so much cutting but maybe sanding a little here, filling a little there, that type of thing. Sometimes you may have to cut for example if the piece is too wide across the front, but I have never heard of that for the front pieces, only the side skirts. I can't speak for TC Spoilers, but the Erebuni pieces sometimes can leave you scratching your head saying, "This is really for my car?" Coldnoodle should have some input on this as I think he used to work for them(TC) or knows them well. I would send him an e-mail.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
xeon...

ill do that thx. come to chat you little...hehe.

SolarSlash

1 - 7 of 7 Posts